The weather has turned cold ~ use overnight rice to cook in one pot, add your own favorite seafood ingredients, in addition to the fresh and sweet ingredients, add healthy turmeric powder, and then use the different seasonings of the spice Republic to enhance the delicacy and quickly serve the delicious congee.
Materials overnight meal 2 persons 1 piece of lice Clam 8 oysters 120g shrimp 12 tails Right amount of mushroom, right amount of cabbage, right amount of sesame oil Spice Republic – black and white pepper rose salt right amount salt a little spice Republic – turmeric powder right amount 1 branch of onion 800cc
- prepare ingredients.
- marinate lice fillet with turmeric powder and black and white pepper rose salt for about 10 minutes
- 3 and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- start the pot and cut into pieces for standby.
- 5 use the remaining oil from the pan fried with lice fillets to overcook the Korean cabbage, put the clams, shrimps and Flammulina mushrooms into the pan and stir fry them. When the clams are fully opened, add boiling water (cold water is OK, but you need to wait for the water to roll), and then put the oysters to cook slightly
- add black and white pepper, rose salt and some turmeric powder and salt to taste, and add sesame oil to taste before cooking
- 7 serve a nutritious and healthy warm heart congee to your family
- 8 buy ~ https://goo.gl/tweexh5 here
Related turmeric congee