Fish Maw is usually used to fry or boil soup, but in fact, I think the best way to eat is brine.
Materials, tripe, tripe, scallion and two Douchi 20g ginger 15g liquorice 2 pieces Hefeng soy sauce 2 tablespoons flavoring 2 tablespoons rice wine 1 tablespoon Proper amount of edible water
- Douchi rinse and then soak in water.
- chopped green onion, white onion and green onion separately, sliced ginger.
- boneless fish maw, wash it, cut it in half, and then I’ll peel off the black layer of fat maw oil
- 4 a little lard in 4 pots.
- 5 stir fried ginger slices with oil.
- ginger slices must be stir fried until they are dry and wrinkled.
- fish maw, fat face down.
- 8 fry until it looks ripe and set, then take it out first
- 9 stir fry scallion and black bean in the same pot, put the fish maw and ginger back after stir frying.
then add soy sauce, rice wine, liquorice and proper amount of edible water, boil in high heat, turn to low heat and cover with brine for 20 minutes After 20 minutes, turn the lid on and heat the sauce until it dries quickly, then turn off the heat (keep a little sauce).
- 10 dish fish maw and sprinkle it with green onion, then pour on the sauce of marinated fish maw
- 11 fish maw with black bean sauce completed.
Related brine fish