Love to eat meat, but also need to add more vegetables. In the hot summer, burn the pot of nutritious beef brisket, easily fill the whole family’s stomach. The secret weapon used this time is * * purple onion red wine**
Materials beef brisket (cut into pieces) 6 beef tomatoes (cut in half) 2 Onion (shred) 1 garlic (PAT flat) 2 purple onion red wine or red wine 200cc Soy sauce, tomato sauce, rice water 1 large bowl
- prepare all ingredients.
- cut beef brisket and dry fry it until the outer skin is ripe (you can fry the aroma of beef brisket and lock the gravy).
- 3 put in the garlic, onion, tomato cover pot and cook for about 1.2 minutes, then remove the tomato skin and add the soy sauce and tomato sauce (add the soy sauce properly because it can taste the saltiness, and the sweet of the tomato sauce can adjust the acidity).
- 4 add red wine or red wine with purple onion (if you have red wine at home, you can add it if you don’t have it), and cook until the wine is evaporated
- 5 add carrots. Wash rice water (wash rice water is better to cover the ingredients, and it can be heated on average when stewing). Stew for about 50 minutes (like the taste more chewy, about 30 minutes, like the taste more soft and tender, you can stew for longer).
- can also be stewed in an electric pot (but it’s better to cook the food first and then stew it in an electric pot, so that the beef brisket will be more fragrant)
Related stewed brisket tomato stewed brisket tomato stewed brisket (can be stewed or boiled in electric pot) Electric Pot stewed Tomato