Materials boiled water 0.5 tbsp ginger juice 1 ~ 2 tbsp 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon Japanese and wind soy sauce, 1 tablespoon hot pot pork slices, 1 box Carrot strips 3-4 corn shoots 3-4 fine asparagus 3-4 White sesame, right Korean vegetable shreds (other customized), right black and white pepper Flour and cream 10g
- take the grinding board and grind the ginger into a mud shape. Put the ginger mud into gauze or squeeze out the ginger juice by hand. Asparagus was excised with a thick fiber tail. The corn shoots are cut in half. Cut carrots into thin strips and set aside.
- take 4-5 slices of pork, one of which overlaps the other half, and then take 4-5 slices and overlaps them on the top, two layers in total. Add asparagus, carrot strips, corn shoots (two and a half roots), sprinkle some black and white pepper, and roll up the meat. Sprinkle a little flour on the surface of the finished pork roll.
- 3 cut the cabbage into thin shreds, soak in ice water and chill for 5 minutes, drain the water, and pave with other dishes.
- 4 put a small amount of oil into the pan, heat and then put the cream to melt. Pan fry the pork roll at the opening first, which can be shaped to avoid scattering. Pan fry the surface over medium heat, turn to minimum heat, cover the pan, fry and simmer for 5-10 minutes, take it out and place for 5 minutes, then cut it in half obliquely from the middle.
- 5 filter out too much grease in the pan, keep only a little oil, heat and pour in Japanese soy sauce, ginger juice, boiled water and sugar, boil and turn off the fire. (the thickness of ginger juice can be adjusted by trial)
- cut the vegetables and pork roll into the plate decoration, pour the boiled ginger sauce, and finally sprinkle some white sesame to decorate, that is to finish.
Related ginger juice fresh vegetables thousand layers