Ingredients: 150g fern, 200g duck egg, 5g white garlic, 3G salt, 5g cooking wine, 2G monosodium glutamate, 5g chili oil, 5g sesame oil
1. Peel and chop the garlic into minced garlic;
2. Blanch the fern in a boiling pot, remove and cut into 4cm long sections;
3. Wash several times with cold boiled water, take out and squeeze out the water, and put it into the basin;
4. Add salt, monosodium glutamate, cooking wine, sesame oil, chili oil and garlic powder, mix well and put into the plate;
5. Wash the preserved egg, peel off the shell, cut it into orange slices and surround it with fern.
Eggs (duck eggs): eggs should not be eaten with turtles, plums and brown sugar.