1. Separate the yolks and whites, and put them in two large containers.
2. Add butter and beat well.
3. Filter the flour through a sieve, add the milk and pour it into the yolk.
4, protein and sugar to pass, pay attention, to play a white foam.
5. Pour in the flour and mix it up and down. It can’t be flat. After beating, it’s the kind of solidification. The basin won’t fall down too quickly.
6. Put it in the microwave for 3 minutes.
Ha ha, you may be a little tired when you beat eggs. It’s better to beat eggs with a manual beater, because the price of a manual beater is cheap, which is not much different from that of an automatic beater. If you don’t have an automatic egg beater at home, you can use a lot of chopsticks, rubber bands to tie up, and then go to beat eggs, which can also be much faster