Delicious sauce can make food delicious! This sauce can be served with the dry noodles for breakfast (egg cake, radish cake) and lunch, and the slats are easy to use! If you have time, you can make a can!
Materials garlic 300g pepper 100g Salt 1 spoonful rice wine right Japanese soy sauce right
- cut garlic and pepper. If you do more, please wear gloves and masks! Otherwise, it’s really hot and choking. I’ll wash the cut materials with boiled cold water! Let’s dry it a little, or use napkin to suck the water
- take a spoonful of salt and pepper, mix well, and set aside
- 3 take a spoonful of salt and garlic and put it aside
- 4 take a clean bottle! It’s better to have high temperature sterilization
- 5 weigh and mix materials
- put into the bottle, about 5 points full! No hard plug! Because if you fill it too full, you can’t add rice wine
- rice wine add about 5 minutes to the bottle and marinate with rice wine for 30 minutes
- 8 add soy sauce to the bottle to make it full, so that it will not leak out!
- 9 finished, it’s better to eat in about a week!
Related quenching garlic flavor Japanese style