Winter is the season of big cabbage. It’s a must to eat cold mixed big cabbage!
Materials: 2 pieces of kohlrabi, 3 pieces of coriander Chili, 1 garlic, 8 petals sugar, 4 tablespoons Salt and vinegar 3 tablespoons sesame oil 1 tablespoon
- peel the cabbage, cut it into three pieces, put some salt on the surface, wrap the plastic wrap and put it into the refrigerator, and use it the next day
- remove and slice the cabbage
- 3 add chopped pepper, garlic and coriander
- 4 add white vinegar, sesame oil and sugar
- grasp all ingredients by hand to make the seasoning even (easy to taste), and put them into the refrigerator for about 2 hours to taste
Related coleslaw Mixed