1 potato, 1 / 2 Korean cabbage, right amount of carrot, right amount of pickle, right amount of pork shreds, 3 cups of low gluten flour, right amount of water, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 2 tablespoons of black vinegar, 1 cup of water, right amount of thickening water, right amount of mayonnaise, right amount of Chai fish slices
1. Peel and steam the potatoes.
2. Sliced cabbage, carrot and pork, chopped pickles.
3. Mash the potatoes, add the flour, eggs and water, and mix well in step 2, pickle soup.
4. Add a little oil into a pan, put some batter and smooth it, wait for 3-5 minutes (depending on the temperature of the fire) to turn over, fry 2 sides until golden.
5. Sauce: heat sugar, soy sauce and water, add black vinegar and thicken sauce after rolling.
6. Cook the pan fried Osaka into a plate, brush on the sauce meinaizi Chai fish slices, and eat while it is hot.