This unique Taiwan flavor is loved by our family! In the cold winter, a pot of hot smelly tofu is boiled, and the noodles with rice and soy sauce are delicious! It’s a simple dish that can be made easily. The sauce can’t match with the salty sauce. You can try it!
Materials Flammulina velutipes, 8 pieces in half package Five stinky tofu and six pieces of onion 1 mushroom water 200 ~ 300cc thin salt soy sauce 1.5 teaspoon Bean paste 1.5 teaspoon
- prepare all the necessary ingredients first. You can add some hot pot ingredients if you like!
- will be cut into pieces of onions and mushrooms first down to explode, and then into today’s seasoning wanjiaxiang big Yin brewing thin salt soy sauce, and then add some bean paste stir fry to taste.
finally add 300 ~ 400cc water Oh!
- 3 cut the tofu into small pieces and put them into the pottery pot
- 4 put the remaining ingredients and the stir fried sauce into the pottery pot, simmer for 1 hour!
- done! Sprinkle some green onions on it and serve!
Bean curd with sauce